Tuesday, 21 July 2009

It's my Birthday tomorrow and I shall be the grand age of 20! Seems like such a big leap from the good old teenage years. I had a fancy dress themed 'party' on saturday. I'm a huge fan of the 80s so I did my best Cyndi Lauper impersonation.....

Ok well it's not letting me upload the image right now.....

I was also going to upload a few lovely pictures I have taken recently of myself and the other half. I shall have to come back at a later point!

The holiday seems to be flying! I've been off for so long and although I'm not technically back at University till October, I'm officially moving into my new house in September!! Finally got the keys to the place so I'm all excited.

Got a lot to look forward to before then though. I'm off to Somerset on Friday for a week with Alex. And then I'm going to the Sunday of Sonisphere on 2nd August, fanatastic line up! Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and Nine Inch Nails being the highlights for me.

And then a couple of weeks later I am off to the South of France with my family for two weeks! Can't wait! This also means that I shall be uploading quite a few pictures, if it ever works that is...

Right I'm off for now but I shall be back with pictures!

Lottie

2 comments:

  1. Just surfed-in on a 'poe' wave.

    Have a groovin' trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - I had to leave a note for you to say what a wonderful blog you have here. I've loved reading your interesting and creative posts. You have fab pictures too - perfect ! Thank you so much for sharing them all and best wishes... enjoy the rest of the weekend....

    ReplyDelete