Tuesday, 21 July 2009

I've been Tagged!


I've been tagged by Alison over at AMIdesigns so here we go....

What is your current obsession?
Oooo anything Lolita style, lots of lace!

What is your weirdest obsession?
Picking up things which other people class as rubbish!

What are you wearing today?
Blue skinnies and a Bananaman jumper!

What's for dinner?
Whatever my mother decides to make me :)

What is your favourite book?
Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann
Misery by Stephen King

What's the last thing you bought?
Lots of different tights and a book on Tim Burton

What are you listening to right now?
Dream Theater - A Rite of Passage

What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Ben and Jerry - Cookie Dough

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
She seems like a very interesting person with a lot of creativity!

If you could have house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
South Africa or Canada

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
South Africa

Which language do you want to learn?
Well I wish to improve on my french and speak it fluently.

Who do you want to meet right now?
Nikki Sixx

What is your favourite colour?
Pink and Turqouise

What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My new lolita dress.

What is your favourite magazine?
Digital Photo or Metal Hammer

If you had a £100 now, what would you spend it on?
Spending Money for my holiday down to Somerset in 4 days.

What is you favourite time of the day?
Night.

Do you admire anyone's style?
People who don't care about what people think

Describe your personal style?
Very different. think every coloured hair under the sun and outfit that are extremely mismatched and you get me!

What are you going to do after this?
Watch some nice daytime TV or start a painting....

What are your favourite movies?
Oh dear....Too many. I love all the DVDs I own, and theres about 120....
Oldboy, Any Studio Ghibli, Any Tartan Asia, White Orleander, Tarzan....

What is your favourite fruit?
Possibly Strawberries?

What inspires you?
The world around me

What music do you like this week?
Dream Theater, Vanessa Mae

What is your dream job?
Artist/Photographer

What is stopping you?
Nothign at the moment, I'm studying Fine Art at University

Is there a project you are currently working on at the moment and if so what?
Yes, a couple of paintings.

What is your favourite animal?
I love white tigers but I also love my rats and dog.

What is your favourite tool?
Ooo glue gun! And pliers.

Do you collect anything?
Yes, a lot of things, but mainly Living Dead Dolls and anything Slipknot.

The rules:
1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other people.

I'm tagging:
Charlotte at Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics
Deborah at Fern River Jewels
Mario at Embroidered Originals
Sarah at Blooming Felt
Kyle at In The Style Of Kyle
Katian at Katian Mosaics
Lynsey at Swirly Thoughts
Cathy at The Recycled Bag Lady


1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with the Ben & Jerrys cookie dough!!

    Thanks for tagging me :)

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete